Here Are Some FAQ's
What is sugar waxing?
Sugar waxing is an age old technique of waxing. It uses an all organic wax made from sugar, lemon, and water that looks a lot like honey. This technique was used in ancient Egyptian times for removing hair in unwanted areas.
Why get sugared over getting a regular wax?
- Since it is an organic formula, those who have allergies or are allergic to a lot of different things don't have to worry about having an adverse reaction to the formula.
- Instead of waiting an entire month to get waxed again, sugar waxing can remove hair at an 1/8th of an inch.
- Sugar waxing does not adhere to live skin cells, only the hair itself as well as dead skin cells.
- If the procedure is too much to handle you can simply wash the rest of the wax off with water as sugar is water soluble.
- Hair is removed in the direction of it's growth so you don't have to worry about as many ingrown's.
- The sugar wax is applied slightly warm so there is no chance of the wax ever burning your skin.
What should I do to prepare for my first Brazilian?
A brazilian wax is our most popular service and it does not need a lot of preparation. The best thing to do is stay hydrated, as dehydrated skin holds on the the hair more, exfoliate the brazilian area before you come in, and you can even take an ibuprofen 45 minutes before you come in.
Remember, this is your bikini area so it will hurt your first, however, as you become more consistent, your hair will become sparser and thinner and it will hurt less and less!
How long does a Brazilian Wax take?
Depending on how consistent of a waxer you are a brazilian wax takes anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes.
How long do the results last?
The complete results last up to two weeks! After two weeks you will start to notice some hair growth. Then at week three or four you will be ready to come in for another wax.